Keenan Project Designs is one of Solihull’s leading architects and land development support services, having worked on a wide range of local projects and winning numerous industry rewards. For most, creating your architectural drawings is usually the first course of action in creating your dream space and we know just how important that initial step is.
We’re accustomed to delivering high-quality, stunning designs in a timely manner. We also keep your vision and goals at the centre of all drawings, whilst offering our advice and experience throughout.
Whether you have a clear idea of what you want or want our team of experienced architects to offer new ideas and insight, then we can help.
Our vast portfolio of projects includes both commercial and domestic projects in and around Solihull.
Perhaps you’re looking to design your perfect kitchen extension, maximise space by converting a loft or extend multiple rooms to enjoy your home to its full potential. Our team of knowledgeable and experienced architects have also designed numerous commercial spaces, including offices, cafes, shops and more. Whatever the requirement, we’d be happy to assist. All designs will be produced in 2D. For many, this allows you to truly imagine the end result in its full glory. Having built relationships with multiple tradespeople, investors and land sellers around Solihull and Birmingham, we can support you in finding the right individuals for the job in hand.
To take the next step and request a quote, get in touch with our team of friendly architects at Keenan Project Designs, today. Our team are on hand throughout the week to support you. Either submit and enquiry, using the form below, or give us a call on 0800 233 5787
Our architectural services included the following;
- Existing and proposed floor plans (including any internal changes not relating to extension)
- Existing and proposed elevations
- Section views
- Site maps
- Building Regulation notes page for build
- Drawing will be to a standard that will allow the drawing to be submitted for planning permission and building control
- Site visit from project manager
- Site survey
- Free alterations up to planning approval, (unless needed for building regulations)
- Complete planning submission forms, submit, and liaise with council