Keenan Project Designs is a dynamic award-winning architectural practice based in Royal Leamington Spa with nationwide coverage. The architectural drawings we produce are to the highest standard, including use for building control, meaning builders and tradesmen can work with them.
“Over 2,000 projects totalling over £60 million build cost”
“95% planning success rate”
We draw and supply technical architectural drawings and design scheme drawings for both planning permission, building control and for a builder to work to.
Our architectural services included the following;
- Existing and proposed floor plans (including any internal changes not relating to extension)
- Existing and proposed elevations
- Section views
- Site maps
- Building Regulation notes page for build
- Drawing will be to a standard that will allow the drawing to be submitted for planning permission and building control
- Site visit from project manager
- Site survey
- Free alterations up to planning approval, (unless needed for building regulations)
- Complete planning submission forms, submit, and liaise with council