The school at the time was not a school and was a 4 storey manor house with another education building at the rear. The layout didn’t suit the needs of a school and needed to be much more efficient. We started by understanding the sort of numbers per classroom and sized them to suit by altering no structural internal walls to minimise cost for the client. We then went onto opening up the communal spaces for ease and safety as well as introducing bigger doors to the rear building leading onto a new canopy design. The end product was building that flowed well and suited the needs of our customer.